Mom & Dad

Mom & Dad

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Here we go....!

Well, here we go. Our first blog post.

I wish I'd known to do this sooner. There are so many memories we could have shared, and ultimately saved. There's no time like the present, however, so I hope our family and friends enjoy peeping in on our silly kiddos from time to time...

While I'm pulling this page together, I'm a little upset that I can't find one picture of us as an entire family that is suitable for posting on the blog. Right now I have Austin and I, but I think I'll get all the kids together this week and we will all go take family pictures.

This afternoon we have a Tea Party to attend. ;) Miss Lauren (7) has invited Libby and Gracie to dress up and come to her house for a tea party. We were instructed to doll ourselves up; gobs of pearls and fancy dresses and feather boas...(my girls have the 'Fancy Nancy' look down pretty well.) Looks like I'm going to get dressed up also. ;) I will post pics tomorrow.

Until then....


No comments:

Post a Comment